What is HGTV and HGTV Go – watch.hgtv.com/ activate
HGTV channel, you can enjoy the HGTV channel for seven days of free trial. You can watch the HGTV live on the mobile device by installing the HGTV go app on the Android devices and the iOS device. To activate the HGTV you can surf to this link watch.hgtv.com/activate and activate the channel
Popular Shows on the HGTV
- Love it or list it
- Fixer-upper (to watch this show browse to this site hgtv.com/fixerupper)
- Flip or flop
- My lottery dream home
- House hunters
- Home town
- Good bones
- Fixer to fabulous
- House hunters international
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
Providers that Support HGTV
- Time Warner Cable Charter Spectrum
- AT&T U-verse
- Verizon FiOS
- Bright House Networks
- Midcontinent Communications
- Fubo tv
How to Watch the HGTV on Roku?
- Roku account
- Roku user id and password
- Wireless network connection
Steps to Activate the HGTV on Roku
- Check that the Roku is turned on
- Connect the Roku device with the wireless network connection
- Enter the Roku account to the Roku device using the Roku user id and the password
- Once these steps are done, enter to the channel store
- Search for the HGTV on the search tab
- As soon as the search is completed, enter the add channel option
- You will get the channel activation code on the screen
- Note the code correctly for the future use
- Browse to the hgtv.com/roku and enter the activation code to activate the channel
- After the completion of the steps, refresh the home page and check that you could view the channel icon on the screen
How to Activate the HGTV Channel on Apple TV?
- Itunes password and user name
- Wireless connection
- Service or cable provider login id and password
Steps to Activate the HGTV on Apple TV
- Visit the Apple app store
- Search for the HGTV on the channel store
- Once you get the search result, proceed with the download
- You need to enter the iTunes password and the user name for the download
- To activate the HGTV you need to enter the user name and password of the service or cable providers login id and the password
How to Activate the HGTV on the Samsung Smart TV?
- Power up the Samsung smart tv
- Connect the wireless network to the smart tv
- Enter the Samsung smart hub to activate the channel
- Search for the HGTV channel on the channel store
- Once you get the channel activation code on the screen, visit the hgtv.com/samsung and enter the code for the activation
- After the channel activation, if it ask for the service provider or the cable providers id and password proceed the steps with it
- Refresh the home page and check that you could view the channel icon on the channel list
How to Activate the HGTV Channel on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Connect the wireless network to the fire tv stick
- Then enter to the Amazon store and search for the HGTV channel on the channel store
- Once you get the channel, download the channel
- Your screen will navigate you to the channel activation code on the screen
- Then enter the code by browsing to the hgtv.com/firetv
- After entering the code if the channel ask for the service providers id, then enter it
- Finally, refresh the page and enjoy the channel
How to Watch the HGTV Live Channel on the Mobile Device?
On the Android Device
- Enter to the Google play store and enter for the HGTV GO app
- Download the app and view the live on the HGTV
On the iOS device
- Enter the apple store and enter the HGTV GO app on the search tab
- Download the application and enjoy the live on the HGTV
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- What are the episodes that you can watch on the HGTV channel?
You can watch the current episodes on the HGTV and you can view the episodes till 28 days from the day of streaming
- Does the HGTV have a free trial?
yes the HGTV has the free trial for 7 days
- How can I watch the HGTV live?
You can watch the HGTV live by installing the HGTV GO app on the mobile device
- whether HGTV is available outside the US?
Right now the HGTV is only available inside the US only
- Does the tv provider login is needed for the HGTV activation?
Yes, the tv provider login and password is needed for the HGTV channel activation