DIY stands for “Do it yourself”, is more of an urban slang that later on came to the media platform. The DIY network by Discovery INC is originally intended for shows that focus mainly on the DIY stuff but later on included many documentaries and interviews on a famous personality who are related to the home development and renovation. The channel is available on various platforms like Firestick, Xbox, Apple TV and also America’s famous streaming service Roku. This makes this a cord-cutter’s delight as more and more intriguing shows are added to the channel daily. Read this blog to find out how to activate the channel using Diynetwork.com/activate and also about the DIY network app.
What are the shows I can watch after activation using the DIY network.com/activate?
There are a variety of shows available on the channel under the home renovation and construction process. The following are the shows you can opt for.
- Texas flip and move
- Man caves
- Bath Crashers
- This old house
- The vanilla ice project
- Yard crashers
- Sweat equity
- Building off the grid
- Million-dollar contractor
- My first renovation
- Ed the plumber
These are some of the famous shows available on the channel. The show list gets bigger day by day, so fingers crossed you can expect great content from the DIY Network GO on Roku using Diynetwork.com/activate.
How can I Watch DIY Network GO on Roku?
You can watch the DIY Network GO on Roku using the following methods.
- The simplest way to stream the DIY Network GO on Roku is through the DIY channel itself.
- All you’ve got to do is, add the channel on Roku from the Roku channel store to stream the content.
- Launch your Roku device by selecting the right input on your TV.
- Once you’ve launched the device, proceed to update your Roku device if any available; if not, you can simply proceed with the next step.
- Once the updates are over, restart your Roku device to save the changes applied.
- Now go to the Roku channel store using your remote.
- If you are going to use the voice feature on your remote, you can simply skip all the steps in between.
- Once you have got the list of results, choose the DIY Network channel that is most relevant to your search result.
- Once you open the result, you can see the channel description and the logo of the channel.
- Check once to make sure that this is the channel you were looking for.
- Next to the description section, you can see the “add channel” tab, most probably on the right side of the screen.
- Hit on the add channel option. This will initiate the download of the channel.
- Once your channel starts to download, it will take only a few seconds to complete the download.
- After the download is complete, you can see the channel on your list.
- After you see the channel on your list, you can simply launch the channel to continue with the streaming.
Activation of the DIY Network GO on Roku using Diynetwork.com/activate
- Once you open the channel, you can proceed to sign into the channel.
- Use your TV provider’s credentials to sign in to the channel.
- If you don’t remember your credentials, contact your TV provider.
- Once you enter into the account, you can see the activation code on your display.
- Note the code down on your paper.
- Now visit diynetwork.com/roku on your browser using a laptop or a smartphone.
- On the webpage, you can see a space to enter the activation code, do so.
- Once you enter the activation code, click on “activate”.
- Wait for the activation codes to verify. This will only take a couple of seconds to complete.
- Once the code verifies, you will see a popup indicating the successful linking of the account.
- Once the account links, you can start streaming the shows right away.
Activation of the DIY network GO on Firestick/ Apple TV/ Xbox
- Once you add the channel on your streaming platform, the activation process remains the same.
- You need a cable TV’s credential to sign in to the channel.
- Once you sign in to the channel, you will see the activation code on your screen.
- Similar to the activation process for Roku, power up your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the activation code and click on the “activate” tab to complete the activation.
- Once the activation is complete, you can see the pop-up messages on both your devices.
- From here, you can start streaming your favorite shows right away.
How to Retrieve my TV provider details?
The easiest solution is to contact your TV provider and complete the authentication process.
Now you can retrieve your username and password from the TV provider directly.
What should I do, if the channel quits frequently?
Simply uninstall and reinstall the channel. This will resolve your issue.
Can I watch DIY Network shows on my mobile phone?
You can use the DIY network app to stream the shows on your mobile phone, assuming it as a smartphone.
If you need more information on DIY network GO on Roku or www.diynetwork.com/roku, please contact our customer support team @ +1-844-221-7630 or visit Steaming player support who are always ready to help you with your queries.